U

Friday, October 13th, 2023 2:01 AM

Closed

Packet loss issue

I’ve been having issues with packet loss in the last few months, I used a PingPlotter app and it says that I’m having packet loss with 2 or 3 servers, I just want to know how can I fix that, cause that issue makes the games unplayable 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_r2ox0a. Thanks for posting on our Community Forums to let us know about your situation. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Did you try rebooting your modem manually or through our awesome Xfinity App? 

2 Messages

Yes, I’ve tried both, and i keep getting packet loss, it’s usually at evenings, I’m still checking my ping plotter and it says I’m having packet loss in 3 servers, I don’t know what to do

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_r2ox0a

Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here