U

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 4:40 PM

No Assistance for poor gaming connection and Chat Bot Service

Hi, 

I'm having a few persistent issues over time. First, I think the chatbot service on my Xfinity account fails to address problems and seems to keep me from speaking or chatting with a live chat agent so the problems persist over time and I can't even call anyone to find out what's going on with the poor connections because I'm blocked by a chat bot and I can't find any customer support numbers to speak to anyone about it. Second, I'm experiencing consistently poor connections with my gaming setup even through I'm paying for a high speed plan. The connection has been only good enough for browsing the internet. Is there anyone that can help with this? 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

15 days ago

user_1z8xko Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your connection and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address. Here are instructions on how to send a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Expert

• 

106K Messages

15 days ago

@user_1z8xko @XfinityBenjaminM 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here