Nighthawk CM2000 - no 1.2Gbs speed.. barely 900Mbit speed and Cable Modems keep burning out
I have upgraded to a Netgear Nighthawk CM2000 router from an Arris SB8200. I have run into multiple problems over the last few months and I need help..
- No speeds above 900Mbp/s are available, regardless of how I connect to the cable modem
- Both the SB8200 and the CM2000 stay in "scanning" mode for a downstream channel.
- I have frequent drops in my internet access
- I have had THREE modems in the last 6 months burn out and stop working.. They refuse to boot on a power cycle, and tech support for the modems has me ship them back for replacement - this has happened regardless of make/model (1 Arris and two different models of Netgear.. 2 CM2000's have burned out and 1 CM1000 has).
- Talking to tech support has been useless... they will not get a repair ticket opened to have Xfinity come here to check my cable or service.
- Trying to ask for someone in a US call center gets me hung up on by your outsourced call center in the philippines...
I need to get this resolved.. what is it going to take...?