U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 9:47 PM

Closed

My Domain is blocked by xFi Advanced Security

xFi advanced Security is blocking my users’ access to my company’s domain www.escapepleasanton.com

It's a legitimate website, got blocked by xfinity erroneously. So, every potential customer of mine who happens to use Xfinity for their internet needs, won't be able to access my website. 

Could someone reach out to me regarding the process to get that domain unblocked or whitelisted?

Thanks!

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

1 year ago

Try contacting this team about it. They handle blocking issues;

Comcast Customer Security Assurance. You can contact them online using the link below;

https://spa.xfinity.com/?linkId=130556429  

https://comca.st/3C2771k which will take you to the general overview page. From there, you will then navigate over to the "Report a blocked website" button. You will then find the section and tool you need.

Or call them at 1-888-565-4329 or 1-800-934-6489 and ask for a transfer to them directly. 

Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week

Good luck !

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@EG​ Hi!

Thank you for your prompt response! I've submitted that request through the SPA form twice already in the past couple of weeks and nobody ever gets back to me. 

Next, I called 4329 number before and spoke to the Customer Security Assurance team, they had no idea what i'm talking about. They opened the case and as i just found out close it without any resolution. 

I am also speaking to the Advanced Repair Team right now (855-484-1453) and they are refusing to escalate my case but also do not know how to fix it. 

Please help! Is there any particular person or extension I can call directly without starting from the ground level to help resolve this issue? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

@ComcastHana Hi! Will you be able to help by any chance? Please

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there, EG is correct in how to report a blocked site or to call the CSA team at the 1-888-565-4329 number. I went ahead and submitted the blocked website form for your site on my end and it says a 3 business day return on that. I can follow up with you here once I hear back. To set up that follow up, send a DM to XFINITY SUPPORT with your name and address for me. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

1 year ago

@user_2b42bf 

I'm going to escalate your issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic. Good luck !

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Just an update 1/10/2023:

- I initiated a DM with Xfinity support and they told me they can't help with whitelisting. 

- Nobody's gotten back to me from 2 submitted online requests (https://spa.xfinity.com/?linkId=130556429 )

- I contacted Advanced Repair Team a few days ago at 855-484-1453 and they refused to not only escalate but to even take my case because they said it's loading on their end. It still sometimes doesn't load on my xfinity home wifi as it doesn't on some of my friend's networks who happen to have xfinity as their internet provider. 

Honestly, it was an appalling response, when somebody contacts tech support and says "my website is down and not loading" and they get a reply from support "well it works here, so good bye please"! 

Why I think it's the Xfinity who is causing the problem: The moment I toggle off "Advanced security" protection for my home wifi network, the website loads, the moment I toggle the protection back on - guess what? That's right! It doesn't!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here