Mwoodall's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jun 25, 2020 10:00 AM

Multiple T3 time-out errors over the past 3 weeks

I understand that T3 time-out errors are common and typically can go unnoticed unless they appear often. I have seen anywhere between 10-15 T3 time-out events per day over the past few weeks, and while power-cycling our modem does fix these issues for the time being, we still lose connection 3-4 times a day because of this. I have chatted with many agents and done every troubleshooting step they have asked (and some that I have read on the forums/online) to try and solve these issues, but am always met with "your modem seems to have a few errors, would you like me to send a refresh signal?" 

Today, 6/25/2020 I have tried to contact Comcast through phone calls (it wont allow me to move past the refresh signal, the callback feature is not working - it says 'There is an issue connecting you to an agent right now'. I have tried DM'ing them on twitter and have not received a response after ~30 minutes, so now I'm trying here. I'm supposed to have a technician scheduled to come out via a chat with an xfinity agent yesterday, but there are 0 scheduled appointments for me.

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

86.2K Messages

10 m ago

What do the modem's signal stats look like ? Try getting them here http://192.168.100.1 or here http://10.0.0.1

Please post the *Downstream Power Level*, the *Upstream Power Level*, and the *SNR* (Signal to Noise Ratio) numbers.

What is the exact make and model number of the modem ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
EG

Expert

• 

86.2K Messages

10 m ago

Hmmmm..... Well if you can't find them a Comcast phone rep can give them to you . 1800comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 m ago

I believe that's supposed to be under the diagnostics tab once I've signed into my modem, but I don't see the stats for any of the things you mentioned. I've gone through each of the different tabs and couldn't find anything

New to the Community?

Start Here