U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 7:10 PM

Multiple internet interruptions a day

My Internet gets multiple short interruptions for about 1-2 minutes per day and I'm getting no where with Xfinity tech support. All they want to do is run test remotely and when they get to it, the Internet is back to normal.

Does anyone actually able to get Xfinity to do anything about interruptions? I even changed modem and cable.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 days ago

The same thing has been happening to me for about a week. I did get an email on Sep 17 warning me of expected outages: "Our most current information has us starting work in your area on 09/24...". But it started around then and has been flaky ever since. At least one outage nearly every single day. I've had several today. They don't last long, but are super annoying. I'm good friends with my neighbors and have to use their wifi when this happens. They use T-Mobile internet and apparently don't have this problem, so I THINK I MIGHT SWITCH TO T-MOBILE.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @pmeister2020. I can certainly understand the importance of having reliable services, we can certainly help look into this. Please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to assist further. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

15 hours ago

Hey @user_wc63u6, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Internet services. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Are you experiencing issues while there is an active service interruption? During a service interruption, services may be intermittent or not working while repairs and maintenance is being performed. 

Are you currently experiencing issues so we can assist in troubleshooting and is there no active service interruption taking place?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here