Wolverin's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, May 22nd, 2023 9:12 PM

Closed

Multiple internet disconnects per day

For over 2 months I have been experiencing multiple disconnects each day. A technician was here today and tested for issues, found one, a coax connector and replaced it. He indicated that I should escalate the matter if the disconnects continued.

I have tested with 5 different modems, 2 XB8's, an MB8600, and MB8611 and now an Arris S33, all have the same issue.

The technician said that the issue appeared to be further up the line past the tap.

This is very frustrating and has never happened before in my more than 36 years with Comcast, now Xfinity.

Would appreciate your help in solving this matter.

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Wolverin! Thank you for creating your own post regarding this service issue. I'm sorry to hear about the intermittent connectivity, and would love to see what we can do to help! Also, thanks for providing those details around your latest tech visit. Since they advised you to have this escalated, we may need to run some diagnostics and schedule another Trouble Call (tech visit). Could you please send our team a direct message to get started?

To send a direct message:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Good Morning XfinitySara,

I made an appointment thru chat for yesterday and the tech came out and replaced the incoming cable RG6 with RG11, moved it to a different output on the tap and we are good for the last 21 hours.

We also had a strong thunderstorm with about an inch of rain last night, lived thru it.

Thank you much for a successful repair.

[Edited: Personal Information]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Good morning @Wolverin, we appreciate you sending us a message and happy to hear you have not experienced any issues since the tech was able to successfully help resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach our team if anything else comes up. We truly appreciate you being part of the Xfinity family and hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend. ❤️

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here