K

Friday, July 19th, 2024 10:31 PM

Multi gb wifi

I have multi gb WiFi using netgear cm3000 and deco be10000. I am pretty consistently getting 2.3 GB download to router but only 60 MB upload. Please let me know what may be causing and the fix. Thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

2 months ago

@Kdm83 thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Have you ever seen your upload speed climb above 60 Mbps? What is the highest you have seen? Also, are you testing it while connected to your router, in your router software, or while directly connected to your modem?

4 Messages

Thanks for the reply. From the deco app, it’s showing so assume that is taking directly from the router which is hardwired to the modem. My iPhone is getting around 700 down and 60 up as measured by Speedtest app. 

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

@Kdm83 How are your signal levels and other stats looking? Are you seeing any errors in your modem's logs? There are a ton of different causes for slow upload speeds. Please, bear with me as I try to narrow them down.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I am not sure on checking logs but signal levels are full strength on my WiFi. 

4 Messages

This was fixed by a tech. Needed a new cable coming into house. Now getting 2.4 down and over 350 up. 

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@Kdm83 We appreciate you taking the time to reach back out and let us know that one of our expert technicians were able to resolve your concern. I just want to confirm, is everything still working well for you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here