S

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 23rd, 2023 3:08 PM

Closed

Motorola MT8733 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=[Edited];CMTS-MAC=[Edited];CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;

​I've been having issues since about 3 days after activating my MT8733 with XFINITY.  We have been dropping connections, receiving extremely slow speed test results averaging around 19-20Mbps.  I have the fastest available package for internet and work from home, so it's very important that I have a reliable connection.​

​ ​[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]​ ​
​ ​​ ​
​ ​[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]​ ​
​ ​
​ ​

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 years ago

Please redact all of the CM MAC and the CMTS MAC addresses from your post for your privacy. They are considered to be personal information. The posting of personally identifiable information is a violation of their forum guidelines. The forum bot will not allow your post to be seen publically. It flagged your post as "Private".

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@EG​ Thanks for the heads up.  I don't know what I was thinking... Here is the screenshot with the items redacted:

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

Hello! Can you please send our team a chat with your full name and full service address? We will be able to look into your modem levels from our side. To send the requested information:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
      there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  • Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Cable Modem Dropping Out, Error: 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out, 4-Error C701.0 DBC-ACK not received.

Our internet service has been dropping out. I believe this has been going on for some time. I replaced a splitter. I thought that fixed the issue. I bought a new cable modem but after replacing the splitter our internet service started working again until later in the day this past Sunday, 04/09/2023. The internet service dropped out again yesterday morning, Monday 04/10/2023.  I contacted a neighbor on the same street. He is also experiencing outages. I had noticed some Xfinity service vehicles in the area recently. Upon further investigations I found a large hole had been dug out behind a home nearby. There were cables exposed and looked like they might have been worked on. We do a lot of necessary transaction via the internet so these interruptions are becoming a major issue. I am looking for assistance at this time.

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

@lippru​ 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and posting on an old thread can delay getting help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 years ago

@shaunb2 

You missed one in the third line down from the top.

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 years ago

@shaunb2 @XfinityMartinB 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in the open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here