S

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 16, 2021 2:16 PM

Motorola MB8600 intermittent connectivity losses

Using a MB8600 for about a year now and up until about a month ago everything was working flawlessly.  Then started the intermittent connectivity losses.  I then proceeded to have a tech come over and he replaced the line, checked my connection and everything was working perfectly.   About a few days later again I was having intermittent connectivity loss.  I had another tech come out and check out all the interior wiring.  He tested and everything was perfect he stated.    Now I am still having this issue.  It has been really hard to work at home with this and I have been on my wireless hotspot due to the dropped connections.  Does anyone have any idea why this is happening.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Below I have posted all the logs from my modem.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

487 Messages

1 m ago

Hi, @spatel1278. Since you have had two technicians out, I want to look into what they put into the notes and see what details were left. Can you please send us a direct message and include your name and address in full?

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3FZMx4D

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Accepted Solution

EG

Expert

• 

90.5K Messages

1 m ago

The pics are too blurred to read. Please post pics with better resolution or copy and paste all of the text instead but redact the CM MAC and the CMTS MAC addresses for your privacy. They are considered to be personal information. Personally identifying information is a violation of their forum guidelines. The forum bot will not allow your post to be seen publically. It flagged your post as "Private".

New to the Community?

Start Here