Lost Connection with Netgear CM700 (Lost MDD Timeout)
This is my first time posting here and I have already noticed few posts related to the same issue I am bring up. From what I read online, this seems to be related to wiring or non-modem related problem, but I wanted to get your opinion before reaching out to condo owners and cost them unneeded expenses.
I am facing two problems:
- Lost connection: I lose connection every day and it can take few minutes before the connection comes back. Sometimes it comes back on its own and other times I have to restart both the modem and router
- Slow connection: I am paying for 70Mbps, but I am really getting on average speed of 30Mbps when I test the connection multiple times on multiple different websites.
- Netgear CM700
- Netgear Nighthawk R7000 (firmware V126.96.36.199_10.2.64)
What I have tried:
- Called Xfinity few times and the last two times I called both agents said everything looks good and they recommended calling Netgear to see if the issue is in the equipments
- I tried to update the rollback the router firmware, but no luck, that did not make a difference
- Lastly, I looked at the modem logs and I found errors that are also reported online, and it seems that those errors are not related to equipment defects.
I would like to get your opionion. It has been super annoying losing connection daily and having slow speed.
Below is the URL to modem log, I cleared the log before restarting it.