dillond92's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 18, 2020 11:00 PM

Login Loop - Please Help

My internet was working fine until yesterday when one of my devices disconnected from the wifi. To reconnect, a brower popped up asking me for my xfinity online credentials (it was the xfinity web portal). I entered my credentials and it looped me back to the login page. When I try to create a new xfinity username, it locates my existing username via my phone number and service address, but when I hit the login button it loops me back to the original page.

After browsing these forums a bit, this appears to be a known issue dating back to 2019, from what I could tell. It also appears several people who experienced this issue had it resolved through a chat with an xfinity employee.

If someone could reach out to me regarding this issue, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

87K Messages

6 m ago

Try calling 1-800-comcast and ask a rep to completely remove the modem from your account and to "re-provision" it from scratch. Also ask them to confirm that the provisioning and account data in their database is correct and complete.

Good luck !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here