Kawaiipanda's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 19th, 2024 9:56 PM

Laptop inactive during troubleshooting home network tests when I was connected to my work's intranet

Today around 2:40 pm MDT my network dropped connection to my laptop 3 brief to times. During these times being disconnected it showed my modem was on but the troubleshooting speed test in app stated work laptop was inactive but I was connected to my work's intranet. My company's IT was able to get remote access. I did reset mode and it shows it's there. Is this a software issue or is there a network issue. I just moved here. I had 2 techs come out. One brought a new version of my modem that can handle 2000 Mbps which is my speed I pay for. He checked the lines in and said they look good. The second one replaced line and said that is all he could do. My company updated software to the VPN they use. Please help. My plan also states if it is recommended that we need extenders from you guys we can get them.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 month ago

Hello @Kawaiipanda, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here