B

Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 11:13 PM

Is there a way for me to bypass the boost pod review period?

I just upgraded my speed to gigabit and upgraded to the xFi complete to get the unlimited data.  I went from using my own modem and router to using the Comcast provided system as my old modem didn't support gigabit.  My question is can I skip review period for the boost pod that's included with the package I'm paying for.  I had wifi boosters with my previous setup because I needed them.  The distance from the modem/router to my PC is about 50 feet through eight walls, four of which are the shower parts of two bathrooms.  Sometimes speeds will be 300+ Mbps for a little bit other times it be at speeds in the attached picture for hours.  Also for some reason the modem recognizes my PC as a Windows 10 device but I am definitely on Windows 11.  And all of my drivers across the board are up to date.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Bezarag Greetings! Thank you so much for using our Forums to contact our team and we are happy to look into all of these speed concerns. To get started can you please send us a DM with your complete name and service address? 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here