U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 1:27 PM

Internet service issue disconnecting VPN

I need to connect with someone who can assist me as my VPN keeps disconnecting around 4-6 times an hour (I work from home).  I cannot have this disruption, xfinity says it is not them, but I travelled this week and did not have any disruptions outside my home...so what am I paying for?   I need escalation and everyone I talk to has me on the phone for an hour or more to "troubleshoot" and reboot my computer!  I want to switch soooo bad, I am limited though were I live but researching as I can't continue to have this..

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

8 days ago

Hello, @user_0yt8lv Sorry to hear you are having issues with your VPN connection. Are you using the Xfinity VPN that comes with xFi Complete? If you’re experiencing connectivity issues you think are related to the secure VPN connection outside of the home and you have Advanced Security on the go enabled on your device, try disabling the feature from the Xfinity app. If you’re unable to access the Xfinity app, you can delete the VPN profile from your device. For directions on how to do this, see Using Advanced Security on the go.

While we don’t provide technical support for third-party VPNs, we've provided some helpful information here. If you need help setting up, using or troubleshooting your third-party VPN outside of the details provided below, please contact your third-party VPN provider.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

8 days ago

The concern is not "accessibility / disability" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here