U

Tuesday, August 13th, 2024 12:57 AM

Internet self installation

I just ordered the self installation kit and how do I know it will work? When I was on the website it said I have service available to me at my house and I've had Comcast in the past but I do not have any boxes attached to my house that say Comcast or Xfinity. Looking at the pole outside the cable line runs from there directly into my house. Currently I have AT&T internet thats DSL but also has a what looks like a coaxial cable. Is that cable my main line? I'm wanting to put the router / modem in a bedroom away from where that current AT&T one is. I have access to the cable that's running from the line into my house in my basement. I'm just wondering how it all works I want to be certain I'm doing it proper. Once I know it's working, im going to be canceling the AT&T service.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hi there, @user_122b94 Thank you so much for reaching out regarding your installation concerns. Since it's been a few days since you last posted, were you able to get assistance, if not please reach back out!-Richard

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here