C

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 9:36 PM

Internet Routinely Spiking to 3000ms

I have had a repeated, ongoing problem with Xfinity where my internet regularly spikes from a resting 20-30ms to 3000ms every ~30 seconds. I have turned off the MOCA and turned off the "Stateful" setting. When I have previously reached out to Xfinity about this problem, they set me up with a new modum as opposed to solving the problem. The new modum fixes the problem for perhaps a month or two, before it returns. I am unable to speak to an actual person about this problem and it is incredibly frustrating for someone who works from home. Please advise.

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

15 days ago

cmcjessy Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

15 days ago

@cmcjessy @XfinityBrianH 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here