U

Tuesday, July 9th, 2024 9:02 AM

Internet losing connection

Internet drops connection every few minutes tech visited 4 times can’t find a problem I have had them replace everything run tests everything comes back great but I completely lose connection for about 10 seconds at a time every 3 minutes I also have 1200 mbps internet on a wired connection but if I switch to 200 mbps on my second internet through a seperate company the problems disappear 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

@user_g1cd2d welcome to our community forum! Thank you for reaching out so we can figure out what's going on with your internet stability. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.-

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

@user_g1cd2d @XfinityEmilyB 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here