U

Sunday, August 25th, 2024 2:07 AM

Internet intermittently dropping for about a minute througjout the day

I have been having this problem for years with xfinity internet turning off for about a minute throughout the day and night. I had xfinity take a look at it but imI was told that it was the connection outside that is the problem. So I have to pay them to check the inside if the house. The technician replaced the connectors in the attic, but it is still doing the same problem. I replaced the modem with new xfinity modems three times already. I am also using the cable provided by xfinity since I was told that it may be the cable. I an tired of calling for help support since they tell me the same thing over and over again, to reset the internet. What else can I do? Should I just switch to another provider?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

24 days ago

Oh, no! We are sorry to hear about the continued service issues, @user_vujc7i. Thanks for reaching out in our community for assistance. We would be happy to help look into your services. If we may, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address. We look forward to your reply.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

24 days ago

@user_vujc7i @XfinityLinda 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

3 Messages

22 days ago

I had a tech come to my house to check on it. He replaced the modem with an older modem. Then he said that the cable was loose in the attic. 
Guess what…internet is still dropping.

3 Messages

22 days ago

I just talked to an agent 10 minutes ago. He told me that the internet will not drop again. It dropped again.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here