U

Friday, September 6th, 2024 1:37 PM

Internet drops multiple times a day, technician visited twice

Internet drops 5+ times a day for the 2 months. First time technician visited he said the signal was poor and the speed was bad. He checked the line to the house and replaced connections and the modem. He reported the speed and signal was now good. Problem continued. Her returned and replaced the modem again saying the signal speed remained “in the green”. Problem is worse. If I unplug and restart the modem internet will work for about 45 minutes-so I’m unplugging the modem every hour. I can no longer work from home and need to switch internet providers if this isn’t remedied asap 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 days ago

Hello, @user_kurwns how are you? Since this has been a repeat issue feel free to send us a direct message. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

10 days ago

@user_kurwns @XfinityJosephA 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here