jfox9913's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 18th, 2024 5:21 AM

Closed

Internet data usage

I cannot view my internet data usage. I have not had this issue before this month (I always check it every month). I have tried using the Xfinity app, multiple PC browsers, and multiple mobile browsers. I have logged out and back in. I have cleared the cache and cookies. How can I see my usage. Here is the response from Xfinity Assistant on the app:

on the website https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices#usage,

I get this:

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

@jfox9913 Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your services with our Community Forums Team, and the screenshots of the issue. I can see how this would be a concern, not being able to see where you are at for the month. We also appreciate you sharing the steps you have already tried, this way we know where to pick up. I would be happy to assist you in getting this taken care of today. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, service address, and the User ID associated with the screenshots you sent over? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

1 Message

8 months ago

I'm also having this issue. Can't check my data usage anywhere. I don't check every month but I just got a text that my data usage is over the limit and now I can't figure out where the problem is, as all my devices should be staying under the limit. Thanks Xfinity!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_hxfnlh, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.

We offer convenient tools to help you track and manage your usage so there are never any surprises about how much data you use including our Data Usage Meter in My Account, Xfinity My Account App, and the Data Plan Website that offers a summary of plan features and additional tools and tips related to the data plans. To visit, customers can go to comca.st/39KHJR3.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

Same thing.  From MyAccount to Internet, then click View Usage.  A circle with dots appears, then disappears.  No data is displayed.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there @user_862540 are you able to see this via the Xfinity App? This is visible via he Services Tab and is the first header section. 

Find Xfinity Data Usage

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here