U

Friday, August 16th, 2024 12:34 AM

Internet connection drops every day

Howdy there, every day this week my Internet has gone out for minutes to hours. The chat bot every day keeps telling me it's detecting issues but won't tell me what they are. Any way I can get that information to do more troubleshooting on my own? Fun fact I've typed this three times and I can't figure out how to get a callback over the phone, the chat bot nor the website. Obviously not the fault of whoever is reading this. Every time I choose a tag this site breaks on mobile chrome.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_Wolf! Intermittent connections can be quite frustrating! Our Xfinity app should be able to offer some assistance with troubleshooting. For steps on troubleshooting with the app, we have this article.

This link here will take you to the page to schedule a callback through our site. Although, we’d love to assist you here on our forums.

Have you noticed if all devices are losing connection at the same time? Is it wireless connections, hardwired connections using an ethernet cable, or both?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here