Incorrect Wifi password
Half of my devices will not connect to my home network. I know the password is correct. I checked it against the password listed on the XFi app. I have reset the modem, unplugged it, plugged it back in, etc. I have reset devices. When I go to connect to my home network, it tells me my password is incorrect. Out of ideas.
9 months ago
Hello @user_0e2de6. I hope you are having a great weekend. I appreciate you taking the time to contact our team here on our Forums page. I am sad to read you are having issues with connecting your devices to your Wi-Fi. I appreciate all the steps you have taken to help. We can get you taken care of the rest of the way.
Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.
"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3Rcfw9q
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it