A

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 4:32 PM

How can I get ahold of someone that can actually configure my internet device and work for ever.

How can I get actual help at any level besides the same reps one gets and they can’t help.  I’m a new customer.  A little over a week my parents were relocated overseas for a year and in I moved. Their service was taken out, and my internet and voice were installed.  Same cables. Same to with direct tv not xfinity due to high cost.  Same security cameras, same fax machine, same thermostat same devices.  Yet every day I have to have this dang device reconfigured q or 3. Times a day.  This is wrong. I’ve yet to,enjoy over 10 minutes of actual working.  Yet before my mom had trouble free internet.  Is it becaseu I didn’t get tv?

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 months ago

Angleton2024 Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to create a post. Our awesome team will be happy to assist you with your internet issues. Can you tell us a little more about the issues you are experiencing? Are you having issues keeping a stable connection? 

2 Messages

I’m new a tad bit over 12 days, and every single day, now over 20 times it’s been configured by reps.  And nothing.  I can’t watch direct tv, no security camera nor any internet.  I can’t fax 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Angleton2024 Just to clarify, you have Internet with us and Direct TV for your other services. Correct? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here