U

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 10:52 PM

Hitron Coda56 modem OFDMA Upstream disabled

Hello,

I have Hitron Coda56 modem and see on status information page, that OFDMA Upstream is disabled for my installation. Signal levels are ideal. Could anybody from Xfinity support troubleshot this issue? Thank you.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

24 days ago

@XfinityRichard wrote: "... please move to Modmail ..."

"Modmail" is the private message facility used on the Reddit web site. Here in the Xfinity Forums, the equivalent is Direct Messaging.

If you need to send a private Direct Message ("DM") to Xfinity Support, from any forums.xfinity.com page:

• Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible  

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon above or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging  

• On the DM page click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon  

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person" but don't do that. It won't work.

Instead, type Xfinity Support there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter or tap the > icon to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

Regrettably the "pencil and paper" icon is a pale grey that is active even though it does not look active. Go ahead and select it. But if a red circle-slash appears when you try to select the icon it means that DMs are disabled in your user Profile. If that happens go to your Profile Settings, clear the "Opt Out from Direct Messaging" checkbox, click Save, and try again.

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

24 days ago

Hi there, @user_1mv3p3 ! I do apologize, not ModMail but if you can send me a DM with your first and last name I can assist you further, I can look further into this issue for you.-Richard

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here