P

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 22nd, 2023 9:16 PM

Closed

High Upload Latency issue (High Loaded Latency)

​​I have high upload latency (100ms+) issues which affects my ability to play low latency video games online such as Rocket League and fast paced PVP games. I ran speedtests on two modems (Netgear CAX30 and Motorola MB8611) and both report the same issue so it is not my modem equipment. My PC is also connected with a cat5e ethernet cable to my modem. I attached the images of the speedtest results. Any advice for fixing this issue?​​

​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​
​ ​ ​ ​
​ ​ ​ ​
​ ​ ​ ​
​ ​ ​ ​

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

1 year ago

@pkj918

Thank you for taking the time to create this post for our Xfinity Community Forums. You are in the right place for help with all of your service concerns. What speed tier do you subscribe to currently?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Yea for the last 3-4 I can’t do anything. Latency is awful. Up load speed drops below 1mbps. Latency spikes from 200-1,000. I’m not exaggerating I swear. Kicks me off all Wi-Fi and can’t even play a video game and I’m even connected through Ethernet. Have my own T25 surfboard with the ASUS RT-AX86S router. Equipment isn’t even a year old. Run ping tests on multiple devices and receive almost identical numbers. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

@user_c3b42b 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and posting on an old thread can delay getting help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here