U

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 2:23 PM

High Ping Spikes every 11 minutes for over a month while online gaming

Exactly every 11 minutes I get a sharp ping spike while playing online games, which has been happening for well over a month now. I've attempted every single fix I can from resetting the modem, doing a performance check, updating all drivers on my computer, disconnecting all other devices from the internet, tested on multiple different computers to see if it was the same for each one, and I am still getting the same issue. I am connected VIA ethernet cord to the xfinity gateway.. Hoping there is some fix that anyone can help me with, or if I need to contact xfinity for a tech to come out. 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_00vwxq, thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We value you as a customer, and I am sorry to hear about the connection issues you've been experiencing. I definitely know the importance of having a solid and steady connection. My team would be more than happy to further troubleshoot/look into this on our end. Please send us a Direct Message. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here