skeptocrat's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Apr 30, 2022 7:57 PM

help with June 7, 2022 changes

the message I received implies I can only access xFi services via phone app after June 7, 2022.  Does this mean I cannot use my notebook computer to do this any longer?

Accepted Solution

EG

Expert

• 

94.3K Messages

2分前

Yup...... They are decommissioning the website.....

skeptocrat

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2分前

So this means I can no longer manage my WiFi from my computer but only from my phone?  And, since I can only get adequate Internet service from Comcast, I am even further a hostage to that monopoly!  Wow, it just gets better and better!

EG

Expert

• 

94.3K Messages

2分前

I hear you man...

BlueJeans07

Contributor

• 

120 Messages

2分前

I also received an email about removing the webpage that has settings for the xFi webpage. The only APP you

are offering is for mobile phones. what about ALL your customers who pay for wifi ?  We need that 

settings info to use our wifi info and settings. I have a basic phone, it does not have any way to download

ANY apps. I can not afford to pay for an expensive mobile phone. I do have a suggestion, 
why don't you offer an APP  for PC / Desktops to download. I can't believe that Xfinity would not include

an app for all of their customers devices. Everyone I know has a Desktop  or Tablet etc. 

PLEASE make the app for ALL of your paying customers !!    Thanks in Advance - June is almost here !!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2分前

This has got to be one of the dumbest decision for a major corporation such as xfinity that I have ever heard.  Remove control of your WiFi settings from your computer interface makes absolutely no sense.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here