U

Monday, August 12th, 2024 6:46 PM

Constant outages

I have been getting nearly weekly outages. Some of the days I've experienced an outage just in the last couple of months:

2024/06/13

2024/06/14

2024/06/21

2024/07/07

2024/07/09

2024/07/11

2024/07/18

2024/08/02

2024/08/12

Every time I contact support on the phone or chat the agents say it's a "damaged line" that has now been fixed. For the most recent outage, the Xfinity app says it was "network damage". What kind of network damage happens this frequently or requires 9+ visits to fix? It doesn't make any sense. At this point it feels like there has to be some systemic issue that keeps causing the outages which is not being properly addressed.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_gk3005. I would be happy to look into any service interruptions from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service?

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 month ago

Mine drops 3-4 times per day every day.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here