Beltway1's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jun 17, 2021 12:43 AM

Connection drops

A month ago my Internet started loosing connection frequently throughout the day. I had a technician come by Monday and now my gaming consoles keep losing connection every minute, but all my other devices are fine. I do notice that it looses connection for a second on my devices, but comes back right away. My gaming consoles have become unplayable and I’m hoping someone can help! I also received a new modem and the technician changed the wires, but after day that’s when it started happening. 

Responses

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 m ago

This has been happening to me as well.  I have switched out modems as they suggested and have restarted multiple times.  I'm getting the drops on both wifi and ethernet connections at the same time, so I don't think it's anything in my home network.  The way that I was describing was like a hiccup that happens briefly throughout the day, but it's making it that I can't play any games online.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 m ago

I'm having the same problem, I made a thread about it here, but haven't had any replies.

From reading through the forum it seems that several other people are having similar issues. Wish I knew how to fix it, because trying to use the internet as it is now is a frustrating experience.

Is there anything I can do on my end to fix the problem?

thanks

New to the Community?

Start Here