connect internet

how do i connect internet to my new microsoft edge

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

87.1K Messages

5 m ago

That's just a browser. Your original computer should still be able to connect the way that it always did. If not, please post many more details.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

5 m ago

I'm not an expert, but you may want to check that you are connected to a public or private connection. And internet connected.
Otherwise check network for bridged connections and WiFi hotspot sharing. Disable any that may be interrupting connection.
Sometimes when working with networks you may want to share or block network discovery. Since chromium browsers like to run on internal host epoxy.
EG

Expert

• 

87.1K Messages

5 m ago

@orawhilealley wrote:
I'm not an expert, but you may want to check that you are connected to a public or private connection. And internet connected.
Otherwise check network for bridged connections and WiFi hotspot sharing. Disable any that may be interrupting connection.
Sometimes when working with networks you may want to share or block network discovery. Since chromium browsers like to run on internal host epoxy.

More details are needed.... It sounds like the OP is referring to a browser. The computer itself should still be able to be connected to the internet the way that it always was no matter what browser is being used. What is "host epoxy" ?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

5 m ago

listen dude. I'm not here to answer "expert" questions.
EG

Expert

• 

87.1K Messages

5 m ago

Then why engage those types of questions ? Dude. No one is asking you to post "expert stuff" if you aren't an expert.

It most important not to spread incorrect information in a technical help forum such as this, no ? You've been posting some incorrect and / or non-sensical stuff the last few days. Please don't post stuff that you don't know the correct answer for. It will be corrected or removed as per the forum guidelines..

New to the Community?

Start Here