U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 3:12 AM

Closed

CMTX CTDI

I’ve had this device show up as signed onto my home network on 10/15 but I didn’t activate my xfinity account til 10/29. This is what it says on my screenshot:

Hostname

90E2BACBDD60

Brand

CTDI

Model

СМТХ

Operating System

N/A

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Same happened to me. Just set up new modem and 4 CTDI CMTX devices are automatically logged in. 

Problem Solver

• 

511 Messages

2 years ago

If you go to the MAC Vendor website and put in the MAC address, it comes back as an Intel Corporate device.  I can be just about any device, including the device you are using when you see that entry.  You can turn off devices connected to your network one by one to see if it disappears.  Trouble is, that the devices that xfinity provides do not clear their ARP caches very often, so it may still show in the network even though the device is turned off.  To be really effective, turn off all unnecessary devices, then reboot the modem/router, then see if the device is gone.  If it still exists on the network, it is most likely the device you are using.

New Problem Solver

• 

169 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @user_0f5144 and thanks for reaching out to Xfinity!

Thanks for letting us know how we can help, and we'd be happy to help with your device concerns.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and address? Our team can further investigate this issue. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here