U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, August 4th, 2022 10:25 PM

Closed

Cm1100

Problems with my internet, not really tech savvy. Can anyone help?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Found out I had internet on the laptop. Found out that the router needed an app to set it all up. It’s working normally now

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Here’s another  I’ve tried connecting with laptop

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 years ago

All of the signal values were good / within specs at that snapshot in time. Are there any modem RF error log entries being shown ? If so, please post them as well in their entirety (copy and paste them, don't post a screenshot) but redact the CM MAC and the CMTS MAC addresses for your privacy. They are considered to be personal information. The posting of personally identifying information is a violation of their forum guidelines. The forum bot will not allow your post to be seen publically.

You stated that there are "problems. That could mean many things. Please describe them exactly in detail.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@EG​ thanks for responding! Can’t connect to the internet, I was initially able to connect for about 12 hours then it wouldn’t connect. I will say I got this router off someone else, and was able to activate it. Far as I know it’s properly activated. 

attached are the logs

Time Not Established
Time Not Established
Priority
Notice (0)
Notice (6)
Critical (3)
Time Not Established
Critical (3)
Time Not Established
Critical (3)
Time Not Established