A

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 6:19 PM

Cannot access server on a specific port

I have a minecraft server that has been up and rumning for a little while and is now encountering issues with connecting. Despite xfinity saying the port is forwarded no one can connect. Though previously they have been able to without issue. Every external check i can do says thay the port is unreachable. Usually stating cannot find route to host.  

2 Messages

17 days ago

Looking at ipconfig, the address that xfinity is saying portforwarded doesn't match with what the computer says it is.  this is done through a wifi repeater but that wasn't a problem in the past.

Official Employee

• 

743 Messages

Hey there, Alexw1! Thank you so much for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! That is certainly strange, have you attempted to delete and set up the port forwarding again? You can find the details here. Please let us know if that does not work for you and if you have further questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here