U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 11:18 PM

Closed

Broken links on site

I've been trying to access my billing history and previous bills but the site doesn't launch anything. I get an error to try again. I tried another link to access billing and it didn't work either.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

user_mf5ped Thank you so much for your post for help with accessing your billing history online. Not being able to access your billing details would be frustrating and we would be happy to help. I just ran through a few google search and was able to access each page linked to be on any Xfinity page for payment history. I would make sure you have accepted to cookies when you access Xfinity.com you can scroll down to the very bottom of the screen in the black bar. You will see Cookie preferences, make sure you accept the needed cookies for our site pages to load correctly. You can see this support page: View Xfinity billing history to access your history directly with the steps shown. I have confirmed all links on that page are still valid and bring your to your Xfinity signin and the  your history. If you still run into issues you may want to clear your browsers cache and cookies, closing all of your browser windows and Xfinity related apps then trying again. 

2 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​  That did the trick! I needed to accept the cookies. Thanks!

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

user_mf5ped Glad to hear that worked. please feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can help with, thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here