U

Sunday, July 14th, 2024 7:05 PM

Both upstream OFDMA channels disabled on Hitron Coda56 - low upstream speed

The Xfinity techs were at my home today and did a great job fixing some problems in their cabling at the pole and between the pole and my junction box. Their meter connected to the cable connection in my home office shows 100mbps at the connector.

I have a Hitron Coda56 (COAM) that should be able to handle that speed, but 

a) speed test upload (udp or tcp) tops out at 23 mbps

b) the Coda56 reports 6 upstream channels connected (5 at 64QAM, 1 at 32QAM)

c) but both OFDMA channels are listed as DISABLED

I have the Connect More plan which according to recent Xfinity literature should be delivering 100mbps

Is this a provisioning issue or ???

thx

rick

2 Messages

2 months ago

Just to be clear - the 100mbps measured by Xfinity techs was upload, and the Connect more plan I have should be delivering that upload speed according to Xfinity literature on the Connect More plan in the Western Division / Tucson with a Coda56 (which is certified for next gen tier)

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Community Knowledge Base" related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hmmm, that is pretty strange user_xq7e80, appreciate the heads-up! I would like to take a peek at the device boot file and some details from the provisioning process.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here