U

Sunday, July 28th, 2024 4:03 PM

Bad Gateway Error: MismatchCert (Hostname mismatch) Blocked by SSL_HOST_MISMATCH

OInly when I am using my home (Comcast, Chrome) network do I receive an error on some sites (all safe).

MismatchCert (Hostname mismatch) Blocked by SSL_HOST_MISMATCH

(example)

mode='CLIENT', lname='st-gateway-proxy', rip='52.35.205.242', rp='443', oip='', op='0', lip='163.116.147.34', lp='58746', sni='click.h.redrocksonline.com', fd='179266', Hostname 'click.h.redrocksonline.com' didn't match certificate info, issuer='/C=US/O=Amazon/CN=Amazon RSA 2048 M02', subject='/CN=spgo.io', notbefore='Sep 25 00:00:00 2023 GMT', notafter='Oct 23 23:59:59 2024 GMT', serial='0BD3620FDF81D4A04470520BF1B88155', altnames='DNS:spgo.io, DNS:spgo2.io, DNS:*.spgo.io, DNS:*.spgo1.io, DNS:*.spgo4.io, DNS:*.spgo3.io, DNS:*.spgo2.io, DNS:spgo4.io, DNS:spgo3.io, DNS:spgo1.io'

I can get there from my mobile or (heavily managed for security) work network.

Any advice so I can reach these sites?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

user_mcjt98 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. Have you tried pulling the power cable out of your modem for about a minute, plugging it back in and then after you're back online see if you are able to connect to these sites that are giving you trouble?

2 Messages

yes...several times.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for clarifying, @user_mcjt98. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here