eektutu's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 2:47 PM

AWS VPN connection keeps dropping

For the past month, I lose my work VPN connection multiple times each hour. I do not lose internet connection just my VPN disconnects and reconnects within few minutes . I have seen many other users have the same problem, but I don't see any resolution. Anyone know how to fix this? I have Xfinity equipment (xb7 gateway )but it's really annoying while working from home. I'm using AWS for my VPN

2 Messages

12 days ago

I’ve been having the same issue for about 3 months. I’ve been through everything my employers IT department can think of to try and fix the issue, but nothing has fixed worked
The VPN I’m on is Global Protect. So it’s definitely not a VPN issue if multiple people are experiencing this.

I have called Xfinity on two occasions and was told someone from their escalation team would reach out to me, yet no one has. At this point, I don’t know what to do. I need fast internet to do my job. Trying to get to the bottom of this issue has been a hassle. 

(edited)

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@des_marti​ I upgraded to the XB8 gateway from Xfinity and my VPN has not dropped yet. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here