U

Monday, August 12th, 2024 4:25 AM

1gb plan arris g34 internet dropping and slow speed

1gb plan

arris g34 

internet dropping about once every couple hours

average download speed 300mbps

customer support - garbage, answer machine and xfinity assistant (requires internet that i font have)

after two hours on the phone got to a “specilist” who told me that my modem/router doesnt support 1gb (manual for arris g34 says up to 1.3gb)

i just spent 329$ on this equipment return window is closed

multiple calls in a last month to xfinity and tech came home and no-one told me my modem wont work.

cant return the modem now.

what a [Edited: "Language"]. 
no internet alternatives in my area. 
i need help and xfinity offers ZERO SUPPORT!

what a scam. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Hello user_atkuep, thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums and sharing your experience with us. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to deal with slow speeds and internet dropping on a plan that should be delivering better performance. Especially after investing in a new modem and spending so much time on the phone, it’s truly disheartening to feel like you’re not getting the support you deserve. I understand that you’ve been through a lot already, and I want to ensure we find a solution that works for you. If you could share your name and address via DM, we can take a closer look at your connection and see what we can do to get you back online reliably. I’d love to help get this sorted out for you. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 month ago

@user_atkuep @XfinityChristy 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here