suave3000's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, November 15th, 2023 6:51 PM

Closed

Xumo Tv Xfinity Stream App

My Xumo Tv just had a update. Now my Xfinity Stream app will not allow me to activate or authenticate. After going through the process my phone says congratulations your device is activated. My Tv will flash back to sign in screen. I'm on my Xfinity home network. It worked fine before my TV update. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hi @suave3000 are you still experiencing issues with activating your Xumo TV? For Xumo Smart TVs, the Xfinity Stream app is already installed. If you're an Xfinity TV customer, you just need to link it to your Xfinity ID and password during setup. If you only have Xfinity Internet, you’ll need to add Xfinity TV service to watch Xfinity Stream on your Xumo TV.

Please visit the article "Activate the Xfinity Stream App on LG, Samsung and Xumo Smart TVs"

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityEva​ 

Hi! The app has been working for over a year. The tv had a update on Nov 14th, and now I can no longer link it to my xfinity account. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

I was able to resolve the issue by doing a factory reset!  It’s working fine now Thx!

Official Employee

• 

4.1K Messages

I'm glad to hear that it's finally working after doing the factory reset on it, @suave3000 . Must have been something in the device memory that was gumming up the works. If you need anything, please feel free to start a new post as we are always happy to assist in any way we can!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here