U

31 Messages

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 8:48 PM

Closed

xfinity.com/stream hanging

Anyone else seeing this? Multiple browsers, reset cache and cookies, restarted browser, tried my phone browser too, even restarted my PC. I thought it might be the internet connection, but I tried it over 4G and same problem. Just the whole stream website hangs, can't even get to login (though logging in on other xfinity sites works). Basically tried everything I can think of to determine if it was just me. Just started today. Phone app works though.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Yes, started having exact same issues today. Unable to login to streaming website. Tried same things you did...still no luck.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us @Zathrus! Have you tried logging in on a private/incognito tab on your browser?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Yes same here on laptop tried all the same things started today 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@sabu1 Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you tried using an incognito browser? Also, are you able to access the Stream app through a mobile device without any issues?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

1 year ago

@user_4c21d8, thank you for using the Community Forum for Xfinity. Are you still experiencing an issue with the Stream weblink?

31 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ I saw a similar thread that suggested turning off ad blocker, and that seems to have worked for me. But, the number of comments on that thread for whom that didn't work has me worried if that will stop working too. Plus, while it did not have any particular effect, I have been using xfinity stream for years with the ad blocker left on without issue, so it is a bit frustrating why it suddenly would be problematic - and it still is with ad blocker on, I just checked.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Improvements in security and enhancing the experience is always our top priority, if there are any issues you encounter, do not hesitate to reach back out to us. Our team is committed to your satisfaction.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here