C

Wednesday, November 15th, 2023 4:16 PM

Closed

Xfinity Support

Streaming app on iphone or web browser doesn't list all recorded programs.  Tvs all work fine.  System refresh didn't help, calling and going through stupid troubleshooting steps didn't help.  When I was transferred to someone that is supposed to be able to help and the call dropped.  

Problem Solver

• 

488 Messages

10 months ago

@chad9201 This article should help. https://comca.st/3bbYRUI

4 Messages

Sorry nope... problem is that the programs don't even show up in the list of recorded, but they show up on the tv/cable box.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

@chad9201 Thanks for reaching out to our team for help. I understand there's a difference with your recording through the Xfinity Stream App versus what shows on your cable box. How many shows are missing? Which shows are you missing?

Are you using the web and stream app while connected to your network or are you away from home?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

The list is huge on the cable boxes... 25-30 programs listed.  List on the stream app or web only shows a handful(8-10).  Happens in any location, including on home network.

4 Messages

9 months ago

@XfinityKei nothing? 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@chad9201 The Xfinity Stream app accesses your Cloud DVR storage when you are on the go vs the DVR storage on your home Device. Your X1 DVR TV Box has approximately 150 hours of HD programming storage, not all recordings available on your TV Box will be accessible from your X1 Cloud DVR.

Also, if you have X1 DVR service and are upgraded to X1 Cloud DVR existing recordings will remain available on your TV Box, but will not be available for playback or download on mobile devices or computers. 

I would recommend checking to see if the content is available at Xfinity.com/stream while connected to your home network. If the content you are looking for is not there it may have been recorded before your Cloud features were added and is not able to be viewed remotely or you no longer have a cloud storage available. If you check your available storage, and you do have space still available and this is a newer recording let me know! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here