U

Saturday, August 5th, 2023 10:34 PM

Closed

Xfinity streaming

How do I add a TV to my account, Xfinity streaming?

How do I add a TV to my account? 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_e68eeb. Thank you for reaching out and expressing interest in our TV service. I think our cable offerings have a lot of great channels and features you would love. If you're currently an internet-only customer, we can easily help you upgrade and cover our package options. This can also be done using the Xfinity App. If you log in as the Primary or Manager, you should be able to shop new offers under "Manage Services" online. 

If you find yourself mainly using apps like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or Max, you could benefit from our Flex service which you can read about here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-flex-overview. It's not like traditional cable, so it doesn't include live TV. However, it meant to house all your favorite apps in one place for easy access.

If you were looking for live TV, we have a couple of options. We have our new NOW TV service where you can choose from 40 live channels and On-demand Content. You can access all the channels online, so there is no cable box needed. However, we also have our traditional cable package which you can bundle with internet as well. This can be found in the app as I stated, or you can also sign in here to view new offers.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here