U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, April 30th, 2022 9:38 PM

Closed

Xfinity streaming on Apple TV device

When will Xfinity streaming be available on Apple TV 4K devices

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @user_b80433, thank you for taking the time to post on our Xfinity Forums! We appreciate your taking the time to share your interest with us in adding the Xfintiy Stream service to Apple TV. At this time, we do not have any information regarding if and when that will be available for your device but I will be sure to pass along this interest.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

No Xfinity Streaming on Apple TV devices is very surprising.  And you can't get 4k streaming on X1 devices unless you use the wireless versions which require a Comcast modem.

Comcast is falling waaaaay behind.  It's hard to justify anymore.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

We do appreciate your feedback. I am hopeful this will be available on Apple TV's in the future. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I also am having the problem of being unable to stream xfinity recorded shows from my computer to my tv using apple tv mirroring.  Terrible service from Xfinity that they won't explain publicly exactly why this is happening or if/when it will be fixed.  The fact that official Xfinity employees give some gobbledygook mishmash answer of "well, maybe it's this or maybe it's that" when everyone is having the same problem and it is SPECIFIC TO XFINITY STREAMING ONLY, is bull honky.  I pay XFINITY a LOT of money every month for service at 3 houses and use XFINITY mobile for 5 mobile phones for my family and I have to say that their service is [radio edit].  The only good thing about XFINITY is their X1 controller with the voice command capability.  Whoever designed that for XFINITY is a genius.  I will have to check to see if Verizon/FIOS has improved their user interface sufficiently for me to ditch XFINITY...again (I fired XFINITY 20 years ago and didn't re-up with them for several years).

Official Employee

• 

861 Messages

Hi there, @user_6abec6 I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you are having with mirroring your services using Apple TV mirroring, I understand your frustration which I cannot apologize enough for.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

It won’t let me hit the like button but this is something I am very interested in as well.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here