Fastrike's profile

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Tuesday, May 28th, 2024 11:06 AM

Closed

Xfinity Streaming Costs/packages

I currently have Xfinity internet services (850+ mbps) and I stream tv using Hulu + Live TV.  I am thinking of dropping Hulu and using Xfinity streaming.  I would like information on the channel lineups and costs.  Can someone help with that?

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

28 days ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @Fastrike. Thank you so much for reaching out to us today regarding our TV service. We now offer our NOW TV service. NOW TV provides you with Live sports, movies & shows. No fees. No annual contracts. Only $20/mo. Stream 40+ live TV and On Demand channels like Hallmark, History, and AMC — plus access to Peacock Premium at no extra cost (currently $5.99/mo value) If you go to https://www.xfinity.com/nowtv, you can scroll all the way down to the FAQ's and it will have the channel list that is included with NOW TV. 

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Thank you.  I would like to see the different streaming packages and what channels you get with them. I don't think Now TV is what I need.  I would like something with more channels.  Is there any way I can view the channel line up on other streaming packages?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

No worries, now we do not have any other streaming packages. You can always learn more about our normal Cable services. You can go to https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/x1 and look at our X1 cable packages. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Are you sure?  Before I left Xfinity, I was told I could turn in my boxes and just stream the same channels I had.  So, you no longer offer streaming other than the NOW package?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

If you still have the cable services you can use the Xfinity Stream App to stream the channels you are paying per your TV package. Now if when you returned your TV boxes and if you did cancel the TV service then you would not be able to stream any channels as you do not have any active TV service. I am happy to take a look at your current services and see what you are currently subscribed to. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

26 days ago

@Fastrike We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your account. We are glad we were able to resolve your issue and get you into a better plan. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

1 Message

I also was told that Xfinity was now offering streaming TV ( like YTTV).  For 185 channels, the cost would be $80

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here