Friday, October 6th, 2023 2:50 PM

Closed

xfinity stream

getting error code 15127

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

@user_r5hbeo Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. Can you please try and uninstall and reinstall the app to see if you still see the error code? We would also recommend making sure that your Android device is updated with the latest software update as well. This error seems to be specific to Android devices.

2 Messages

I am getting this error code 15127 on Xfinity Stream on all channels except a few.  Is this problem on your end?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app more than once.  What level of Android does this support?

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

@user_k3xic4, we appreciate you using the Xfinity Community Forum. I am happy to assist you with the error code you are experiencing. Have you already attempted additional troubleshooting steps using our Xfinity Support page?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ 

Yes, all of those things.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Let's take a more direct look into your streaming issue @user_k3xic4

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here