paulw23's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 8:42 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream wasn't working on LG WebOs TV, and now not in LG Content Store?

I launched the Xfinity app on my 2022 LG TV and it gave me a black screen and did nothing. I tried several times and waited over 10 minutes, so I decided I'd delete the app and try reloading it.

My mistake - I tried searching the LG Content Store with no luck, and I paged through all of the available apps and it's not there.

How do I get Xfinity Stream on my LG TV?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @paulw23. I thank you for reaching out and creating a new post. I see you had the Stream App on your TV before, but it's no longer available for download on the LG Content Store. You stated you have a 2022 LG which should have the application available as you can read more about here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activating-xfinity-stream-smarttvs. This link goes into great detail about the LG TV setup and more. Currently, we don't have a way to troubleshoot the LG content store from our end since it's not our platform. Are you still able to access the app on other, non LG devices, like your mobile phone or tablet? Have you contacted LG directly regarding the store updates, or have you ensured you have the most updated version of their store? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here