User_JohnIn's profile

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 7:46 PM

Closed

XFINITY STream TV Roku Stick Favorite Channels dropping from list since channel lineup change

Yet another Xfinity TV Steaming bug since the channel lineup change on July 27, 2023. Spent about 5 hours with "Support" jumping through hoops as usual even though I had already done all the typical device and software reboots, replacements etc. I can only save 7 Favorite channels now. Support tried all kinds of diagnostics and resets etc. Final answer, "keep trying from time to time, will not get any follow up contacts from Support about a fix". may take a while. Been a bundled customer phone, TV, Internet since 2010. As soon as I can get an alternative service that doesn't have unreliable satellite dish, I am so there. A new company just put fiber underground here, so maybe a year from now? They still don't have phone intake or forum option for Xfinity TV Stream. Shows how little effort or quality goes into product.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @User_JohnIn, thanks for reaching out to our forum for help with the Stream app, I love using that app on my Samsung TV, it's a great way to save money on equipment fees. We do have a dedicated area on our Forum specifically for the Stream App. The favorites really helps with saving time and navigation, so I can appreciate why this is important to you, and I'm sorry you didn't get the support you were looking for previously. Are you having this issue on multiple devices, and on the Xfinity Stream website as well? 

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

I've already answered all those questions with support on the phone. If XFINITY really cares, lookup my trouble calls documentation instead of wasting time with these token posts. Oh and BTW: the reason I am on here today is that Streaming service stopped working right before Prime Time opening Sunday for NFL Football. The maintenance message says XFINITY will be working on the problem 9/12/23 2 days from today 9/10/23. Once again I am not getting what I am paying for.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here