U

Sunday, September 3rd, 2023 3:03 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream only showing To Go stations, not any regular channels that were available about a month ago.

I have had an Insignia Amazon TV that has the Xfinity Stream app for almost a year.  Recently, I cannot get the regular channels selected from the menu, because any selection defaults to TV Go after a three dot screen that bubbles for over one minute before changing the station.  This limits the content available from Xfinity on this television.  I am accessing it through my Xfinity Wi-Fi.  I also recently started receiving Playback 1001 error 4 errors on the regular channels as well.  Device statistics show that Amazon updated their software August 5 and Xfinity performed service for the entire community last weekend which resulted in intermittent service as they apparently cured systemwide issues. I have cleared the cache for Xfinity Stream on the television and have restarted it several times.  How do I get all the content I am paying you for on this TV???

4 Messages

1 year ago

#xfinity #customerservice 

I am so pleased that this is the way we get answers to Xfinity technology questions... NOT

4 Messages

1 year ago

#xfinity #badXfinitycustomerservice #FCCccomplaint #classactionlawsuit #youtubeTVinmyfuture 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_a528d9 and thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can make sure you can enjoy all the content you subscribe to :). I appreciate you letting us know about the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app? Are you having this issue on other devices or just the Insignia Amazon TV?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

It is only on the Amazon TV.  I had not unintalled and reinstalled but just did and it appears it may have fixed it. Thank  you EmilyB

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

That's what I love to hear, @user_a528d9! We are always happy to help and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day :). 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here