mmcmenamin's profile

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Monday, July 24th, 2023 6:18 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream on ROKU

My cable bill went up $25 so I decided to purchase a ROKU device to eliminate hardware fees. I also have a FIRE TV device and do not experience ANY problems. With the ROKU 4K+ and the ULTRA both are experiencing several problems.

• FREEZE/LOCKUPS. Apps stops working and if left alone the ROKU device reboots.
  • MINI GUIDE not working. “Sorry, Something went wrong, please try again later”
  • Audio out of sync with video.

All of the above problems require rebooting the Roku device and restart Xfinity App. From what I am seeing on the internet, these are known problems. Releasing services that have BUGS are harmful to the Comcast/Xfinity brand.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @mmcmenamin! Thank you so much for reaching out to us today regarding the Xfinity Stream App on the Roku, it certainly is not the experience we want for you to have at all. We are aware of the issues regarding the Stream App on the Roku, and our engineers are working towards getting it all resolved as quickly as possible. We don't currently have an ETA on when the team will have a new update to fix the issues, and we do recommend continuing to check periodically for any updates. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here